Welcome back to another episode of the show! This week we cover two very different topics; iOS9 and what work is going to look like in 10-20 years.
We have our first real piece of follow up from last week’s episode, Chris gives his initial thoughts on iOS9. Nael and Chris get there wires crossed when talking about certain features.
We then get into a pretty long conversation about work, should we get more time off? What will happen when robot’s are doing all our jobs for us and we completely mess up the ending of the show (it turns out pretty hilariously in the end so lol!)
Thanks so much for listening and stay tuned for more episodes!
- #DevTO – Because you don’t just write code.
- Episode 23: Would You Like to Play a Game?
- New Apple Watch Bands
- DevTO – “Intro to Functional Programming” & “Things I’ve learned about stress”
- The Working Group
- It’s Weird For Everyone
- It’s Weird For Everyone – iTunes
- New Notes.app
- Inside iOS 9: A More Intelligent OS With Proactive Suggestions and Siri Improvements
- El Capitan
- Mavericks, California
- Google Calendar iOS App
- Overcasts 2014 sales numbers (marco.org)
- When Robots Take All the Work, What’ll Be Left for Us to Do?
- After Robots Take Our Jobs, This Is What the Economy Will Look Like
- DevTO on Twitter
- The 416 Show on Twitter
- Chris on Twitter
- Nael on Twitter