WANT TO PRESENT AT AN UPCOMING #DEVTO?
We’re always accepting speakers at #DevTO. Here’s why you should present:
- Share your knowledge with other developers and designers
- Learn more about the topic you’re presenting. You never know what you’ll be asked about it.
- Test run a presentation with our audience of about 100 and get some feedback about your talk and how to improve it.
All you have to do is:
- Send your topic to email@example.com. We will let you know when we can schedule it. Typically we plan our speaker’s schedules 3-6 months in advance.
- Send a brief description of the topic, your bio and a picture for us to post on the first Monday of the month you’re presenting. We will remind you when the date gets closer.
- Send us the slides to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless you don’t want to we would post these up on our Slideshare account for everybody to view later.
WHAT ABOUT THE AUDIENCE AND TIME?
- We usually do two talks. One without code, and another with code.
- There will be around 100 people split between developers and non-developers around 60-40.
- Presentations are about 15-20min with Q&A.